Author Topic: For flyingifr  (Read 627 times)

roybean

• Valued Member
For flyingifr
« on: December 14, 2005 05:08:48 PM »
This is for Flyingifr and I am just wondering when you first started out doing credit repair for yourself, did you make mistakes with legal procedures?  Were you a little nervous about being in front of a judge?  Did collectors and their attorneys try to act big and bad to scare you? 
_________
The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry!

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
  • Thank you Sears, NCO, AA and the rest for my toy
Re: For flyingifr
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005 05:33:58 PM »
This is for Flyingifr and I am just wondering when you first started out doing credit repair for yourself, did you make mistakes with legal procedures? Were you a little nervous about being in front of a judge? Did collectors and their attorneys try to act big and bad to scare you?

Of course I made some mistakes in my legal procedures but being pro se the Judge usually cut me some slack.

I was not nervous about being in front ofa  Judge. Back in college I was rated #3 in Intercollegiate Debate in New York State, so I can speak publicly, think on my feet and know how to handle myself.

Of course the collectors and their attorneys tried to act big and scare me. The bigger they acted the bigger the summons they recieved.
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Morality of Debt? No one ever went to the Nether Regions for not paying a debt.

Founder of the Credit Terrorist Training Camp (Debtorboards)

credit