Author Topic: Agency Relationship / Who can I sue?  (Read 443 times)

• Valued Member
Re: Agency Relationship / Who can I sue?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016 08:55:49 PM »
If only he could get a response from ! is a lead generation site, the real players are the ones who are running the advertising campaign for the alarm and monitoring companies.

OP should make notes of the companies the reps are calling for.

I am not an attorney, just  type" A" personality.
If you need legal help, you should seek legal counsel.
My PM is turned off.

• Valued Member
  • Welcome to my Temper Tantrum
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2016 10:58:02 PM »
Look, it either IS or IS NOT There is only one way to find out - sue on the basis of the statement that the caller is an agent of that company and as an agent, the Principal is responsible for all of the agent's deeds (this is Common Law going all the way back to Merrie Olde England). See what their defenses are, and if they want to interplead other defendants as the real responsible party that is their right.

All I did was go to and here is what I found - the company's real name, address, telephone number, direction how to get there and on a different page in their web site their whole corporate governance, quarterly profits, K-10 filings and who knows what else.

The bottom line is that if you do at least the minimum amount of research, follow through on it. If they tell you they represent a certain company, find that company and ask them.
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

Founder of the Credit Terrorist Training Camp (Debtorboards)

• Valued Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016 07:02:46 AM »
I would sign up for the service and get the paperwork and then sue everyone on the paperwork.
Lets do this