Author Topic: Law Office of Mitchell N. Kay - A detailed analysis of how and why to sue them.  (Read 16139 times)

dls7406

• Valued Member
  • Bernie Madoff with all the money.
And that's how I ALWAYS record. Sending a written transcript along with an ITS works wonders. If it does go to trial, even if you had no right to record, you may get it admitted to disprove any false statement they make.

But I stick with the "unlawful requests or demands" basis usually when they don't out right give me permission.

doctormidnight

• Valued Member
After getting back my slip from the post office a week ago, I thought I had heard the last of these guys. They haven't called since my last post. They called this morning, while I wasn't here, so I couldn't record it.

doctormidnight

• Valued Member
Still nothing from these yahoos. I'm guessing they saw my letter and gave up.

doctormidnight

• Valued Member
So even after I sent them a VOD form and got the receipt back from the post office, they sent me another letter. It actually looks more like an advertisement with the wacky font they've used and the huge number of exclamation points in it. I still haven't received any response to my initial inquiry. However, they've since called again twice.

Not sure how to proceed right now.

D

• Valued Member
Interesting - I got this almost word for word dunning letter from a totally different CA
they must be starting to use the same sort of form letter ;-)

BrokeBob

• Valued Member
Does Mitchell N. Kay still exist?  Within the next few weeks, I may want to file in JAMS or in court against them