Suing Your Creditors > Sample Pleadings

CA "VALIDATES" 6 MONTHS AFTER REQUESTED. CRITIQUE TO RESPONSE PLEASE

(1/3) > >>

bmcinto01:
Requested validation and arbitration from a Michigan CA representing the second JDB. The OC is our old buddy Chase. They sent copies of statements only, nothing else. Here is my response. Critique will be greatly appreciated. Also, am I giving away too much or sticking out my neck too far?

The Litigator:
Sounds like  good validation to me.

I would just send a follow-up saying this: The alleged debt remains "in dispute".

daryl1689:
Why would they send you $2000.00?  They could violate 1000 times and it would only be $1000.00.

bmcinto01:

--- Quote from: daryl1689 on June 01, 2012   03:01:23 PM ---Why would they send you $2000.00?  They could violate 1000 times and it would only be $1000.00.

--- End quote ---

I was under the impression it FDCPA violations are $1,000 per violation. Maybe I'm mistaken.

--- Quote from: The Litigator on June 01, 2012   02:55:51 PM ---Sounds like  good validation to me.

I would just send a follow-up saying this: The alleged debt remains "in dispute".

--- End quote ---

That a good idea. I'll be adding that.

Thanks so much for these critiques. I welcome others!

innocentme:
I would not send that letter.

If I responded at all, I would just say the following.

--- Quote ---I received what you claim is validation.  My dispute remains.  I once again elect arbitration to resolve all disputes.
--- End quote ---

The rest is all not needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version