Credit Basics > The Flyingifr Method of Aggressive Credit Repair 2007

preventing lawsuits

<< < (2/4) > >>

howucantoo:
One can also file against OC in arbitration (pre-suit) , but take in consideration it can backfire, specially if there isn't a good solid case.

If JDB is involved I'd file JAMS in a heart beat, pre or pro doesn't make a difference. It's fun to do it  pre suit  b/c anything JDB does after preemptive arbitration can be considered as special bonus.

I evaluate all my options wisely and make sure the scale tips in my favor before moving forward with any one of the options.

nomorecredit:
I need to read more about this pre- lawsuit arbitration strategy.  Sounds like it works.

I've sent DV letters and just waited for the lawsuit.

KFMAN:

--- Quote from: BigSal on May 17, 2012   07:48:48 PM ---This plus requesting arb in the DV can cause them to just go away and mess with the other 99% of debtors who don't know better.

--- End quote ---
That to.

KFMAN:

--- Quote from: howucantoo on May 17, 2012   08:09:59 PM ---One can also file against OC in arbitration (pre-suit) , but take in consideration it can backfire, specially if there isn't a good solid case.

If JDB is involved I'd file JAMS in a heart beat, pre or pro doesn't make a difference. It's fun to do it  pre suit  b/c anything JDB does after preemptive arbitration can be considered as special bonus.

I evaluate all my options wisely and make sure the scale tips in my favor before moving forward with any one of the options.

--- End quote ---
Can't wait.  Have a few JDB with alleged $600 where the contract have JAMS in them and JDB pays all filing fees.   :vbrofl:

Also have FDCPA and FCRAs violations against them but not sure they will pay anything, which might just drag things out.  Of course not paying is another FDCPA violation.

nomorecredit:
I need direction to the thread that explains once you file arbitration (pre-suit) what to do.

After you initiate arb, do you then offer settlement?  OR

Follow thru with arbitration until you get the award on their violations?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version