Credit Basics > The Flyingifr Method of Aggressive Credit Repair 2007

preventing lawsuits

(1/4) > >>

nomorecredit:
I had a friend ask how she could prevent her credit cards from filing a lawsuit against her. 

She hasn't paid them in a while and has tried to make payment arrangement but the ones they offer are not affordable. 

She's concerned about her job as and Independent Insurance agent and they won't hire you if you have BK.

My advice was to sue them first as they have been violating her FDCPA & TCPA rights. 

KFMAN:
How about directing her to the Arb thread?

nomorecredit:

--- Quote from: KFMAN on May 17, 2012   07:10:05 PM ---How about directing her to the Arb thread?

--- End quote ---

I explained arbitration to her and explained how I have had success with it.

But I wasn't able to tell her that the OC or CA would not file suit because SO FAR 3 of mine have filed suit against me.

I've never used arbitration as a way to avoid lawsuits.  I have used arb as a tactic when I have been sued.

KFMAN:

--- Quote from: nomorecredit on May 17, 2012   07:27:33 PM ---I explained arbitration to her and explained how I have had success with it.

But I wasn't able to tell her that the OC or CA would not file suit because SO FAR 3 of mine have filed suit against me.

I've never used arbitration as a way to avoid lawsuits.  I have used arb as a tactic when I have been sued.

--- End quote ---
You can ad it in your DV letter than when they sue you have a FDCPA violation.  That can help settle the issue.

BigSal:

--- Quote from: KFMAN on May 17, 2012   07:44:48 PM ---You can ad it in your DV letter than when they sue you have a FDCPA violation.  That can help settle the issue.

--- End quote ---

This plus requesting arb in the DV can cause them to just go away and mess with the other 99% of debtors who don't know better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version