Credit Basics > The Flyingifr Method of Aggressive Credit Repair 2007

Credit Repair Companies?

(1/4) > >>

lovetocamp2:
I feel very confident with dealing with the debt collectors and have won in court each time they've filed suit, with things I've learned from this forum. Now I'm thinking it's time to begin cleaning up my credit report but I'm wondering if it would be easier to use a Credit Repair company and if so does anyone have a recommendation which company would be the best to use. I have 20 derogatory listings on my report.

CleaningUp:
Waste of money.

cbarnett97:
If you are willing to put in the time, the information to be found here can do more to repair your credit than most credit repair companies can pull off

lovetocamp2:
I know it's true I can find the info on here and do it myself but after the last couple of years of fighting creditors (and winning) I'm sort of tired of learning new things.  I don't have much spare time and just thought if any of them do a good job I would be willing pay someone if I thought they could clean things up. A few of them offer a money back guarantee if you're not satisfied. Not a guarantee they can remove everything. I guess I'm just getting lazy in my old age.

KFMAN:
They will do nothing but take your money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version