Author Topic: amending my answer to summons  (Read 972 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Valued Member
  • Posts: 11
amending my answer to summons
« on: April 22, 2012 12:52:32 AM »
I am now finding out how grotesquely wrong I was in the way I answered summons....gosh! how i wish i would of found this board earlier!

How do I go about amending it? I cant deny knowing about the debt since that was in my answer from the beginning but am questioning the amount law firm (representing Discover) seeking to collect, there was no attachment to summons to claim on their complaint. Wanting to collect 4063.00.

If I can figure out how to draft the opposition to Judgment on the Pleadings properly, can I include my amend then? or does it have to be separately?

And when filling opposition can I then also include Motion to Dismiss? Since they haven't provided any concrete evidence to their complaint.

Of course already asked for validation to which they only send two statement copies from two years ago, and nothing else.

Your valuable knowlegde greatly appreciated :). am in california.


  • Valued Member
  • Posts: 308
Re: amending my answer to summons
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012 03:40:41 AM »
I sent you a PM.