Author Topic: Sample Discovery Requests  (Read 17849 times)

mrjaggers

• Valued Member
Sample Discovery Requests
« on: September 07, 2010 05:16:47 PM »
Here's sample interrogatories, requests for admissions, and requests for production of documents.  I wrote these tailored to my particular circumstances - so fee free to edit as you see fit.  It can be a format or template to use if you want.  Open to suggestions/comments.

EDIT:  Forgot to add docs.

itsmeagain

• Valued Member
  • No Fear
Re: Sample Discovery Requests
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010 06:17:33 PM »
              !! APPLAUSE !!

Butterfacr

• Valued Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010 09:28:02 PM »
Here's sample interrogatories, requests for admissions, and requests for production of documents.  I wrote these tailored to my particular circumstances - so fee free to edit as you see fit.  It can be a format or template to use if you want.  Open to suggestions/comments.

MUCHO gracias!

NotBonJovi

• Valued Member
  • No. I'm really NOT dead.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010 03:49:31 AM »
T'anks, Jags!  :drinking:
Helpful Links:
Abbreviations / Search Whole Board / The Flyingifr Method

There are some that push you to fail, but some who push you to succeed. Few realize or know the difference.

duh

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010 11:43:33 PM »
Maybe it is me.

I can not get any to open. 1214
I am not an attorney. My posts about my experiences are for entertainment and  possibly educational purposes only.

If you need legal help, you should seek legal counsel.

ladygarner

• Valued Member
  • Please consider donating to keep DB alive and well
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010 02:50:57 PM »
Hi duh!  :)

When I click on the file name, it downloads and then I save it; when I click open (for some reason) it opens it in Word Pad..... ???
Thanks to all that helped me go from :-[ to :karate: 

Newcomers -- please start here:
The Flyingifr Method of Aggressive Credit Repair

Abbreviations

bad98roadster

• Valued Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010 03:00:57 PM »
Here's a pdf you should be able to read...

ladygarner

• Valued Member
  • Please consider donating to keep DB alive and well
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010 03:23:20 PM »
Hi b98r!  :)

Very cool.....thanks!  :vbbiggrin:
Thanks to all that helped me go from :-[ to :karate: 

Newcomers -- please start here:
The Flyingifr Method of Aggressive Credit Repair

Abbreviations

Fighting back in FL

• Valued Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010 07:39:49 PM »

Great Job..Time and Life Saver!!

GuySmiley

• Valued Member
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010 11:43:10 PM »
Mr Jaggers,
YOUR THE BEST!!!! thank you....

mrjaggers

• Valued Member
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010 05:48:45 PM »
Thank you.

I keep reading these stories in the news about how creditors have people signing 2,000 affidavits a week or whatever it is, and I'm convinced that they just don't have their act together.  They shouldn't be able to use our court system to bully people when their information is incomplete or invalid.

It's kind of like a criminal court - you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, right?  Because the state should just be able to go around and put whomever in jail.  In civil cases, you just have to have a perponderence of evidence.  But still - you should still have to have that evidence.  They shouldn't just be able to go around and get defaults against people "just because."

I want to help people fight back against these vultures with the stuff I've done.  Happy to help.

NotBonJovi

• Valued Member
  • No. I'm really NOT dead.
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2010 01:42:05 PM »
But still - you should still have to have that evidence.  They shouldn't just be able to go around and get defaults against people "just because."

Hallelujah, brother. I have a default judgment I discovered six years after the fact -- pull the docket to find they not only re-aged the debt to keep it within the SOL, but used "evidence" that did not even comply with what the RCP's require as evidence!

Yet they win, for no other reason they say I owe them money....    :vbkeule:
Helpful Links:
Abbreviations / Search Whole Board / The Flyingifr Method

There are some that push you to fail, but some who push you to succeed. Few realize or know the difference.

confused_not_amused

• Valued Member
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010 04:02:12 AM »
Hey Jags!

Thanks for posting this. BTW...how did these work out for you? Did they intimidate your opponent? Did they generate useful information?

Thanks again!

confused_not_amused

mrjaggers

• Valued Member
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010 10:25:32 PM »
I don't think they intimidated them.  It did, however, force them to identify all their witnesses and documents which made it pretty easy for me to draft Motions to Strike the affidavits and credit card statements attached to their MSJ.  Plus I got them to admit that they had no signed contract, no evidence that I had requested the card, no evidence that I had used the card, no knowledge of the accounting practices of the OC, etc., which was all very helpful in filing my Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings.

J.

confused_not_amused

• Valued Member
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010 09:19:29 PM »
I don't think they intimidated them.  It did, however, force them to identify all their witnesses and documents which made it pretty easy for me to draft Motions to Strike the affidavits and credit card statements attached to their MSJ.  Plus I got them to admit that they had no signed contract, no evidence that I had requested the card, no evidence that I had used the card, no knowledge of the accounting practices of the OC, etc., which was all very helpful in filing my Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings.

J.

AWESOME!! Thanks again for doing this!

confused_not_amused

credit