Author Topic: update healthcare funding solutions/harold E. scherr  (Read 3722 times)

minosgal

• Valued Member
update healthcare funding solutions/harold E. scherr
« on: January 09, 2009 04:31:14 PM »
 :-* May '08 a judge ruled I did not owe this debt, case closed.

Last month I began recieving dunning phone calls from Healthcare Funding Solutions/Law offices of Harold E. Scherr!!!! For the same alleged bill!!!!!

The law firm of Larry P. Smith and Associates in Chicago took my case on contingency and filed suit against HFS/Scherr.

Scherr settled. Smith's firm won $1,100 for their efforts and filing fees, and I was awarded $400.

All in all, although excellent info on this website helped me win the initial case, I was extremely cautious about bringing suit in Circuit Court as an individual, and I am glad a professional law firm handled it. Good ongoing communication from this firm, very polite.

Larry P. Smith & Associates, Ltd.
(I largely dealt with Allysa Blackwell)
205 N. Michigan Ave., 40th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
Direct Ph. (312) 222-9028
Toll Free Ph. (888)-822-1777
Fax (312) 602-3911
e-mail:  lsmith@smithlaw.us

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
  • Welcome to my Temper Tantrum
Re: update healthcare funding solutions/harold E. scherr
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009 06:25:17 PM »
Congratulations. Res Judicata is a great defense against a second lawyer trying to collect.
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

Founder of the Credit Terrorist Training Camp (Debtorboards)

credit