Author Topic: www.grandcentral.com  (Read 2571 times)

Shiek Yabuty

• Valued Member
www.grandcentral.com
« on: January 05, 2008 01:33:28 AM »
In the past I have used www.privatephone.com when dealing with collectors, however, that site is going away (they claimed it would be gone 12/21/07 but mine is still working).

I have found another solution:
www.grandcentral.com

Grandcentral is a forwarding service (they give you a local number, and then it rings to any phones you tell it to).  This gives the privacy of not giving out a phone number with your name on it.  It also allows you to:

- Recieve voicemails on grandcentral.com
- Record calls (incoming and outgoing)
- Screen calls and listen to voicemail AS they are leaving it
and a bunch of other stuff

it is free

You have to be invited to use grancentral.com.  You can be invited either by the website or by a user.

I signed up on the website and got an invite that night so that was not too bad

or if anyone is interestd I can send you an invite just PM me with your E-mail.  However, they only give each person 10 so when you sign up I ask that you send me one back.
What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man? - Mr. Burns

wesaidso

• Suspended
Re: www.grandcentral.com
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008 02:14:21 AM »
In the past I have used www.privatephone.com when dealing with collectors, however, that site is going away (they claimed it would be gone 12/21/07 but mine is still working).

I have found another solution:
www.grandcentral.com

Grandcentral is a forwarding service (they give you a local number, and then it rings to any phones you tell it to).  This gives the privacy of not giving out a phone number with your name on it.  It also allows you to:

- Recieve voicemails on grandcentral.com
- Record calls (incoming and outgoing)
- Screen calls and listen to voicemail AS they are leaving it
and a bunch of other stuff

it is free

You have to be invited to use grancentral.com.  You can be invited either by the website or by a user.

I signed up on the website and got an invite that night so that was not too bad

or if anyone is interestd I can send you an invite just PM me with your E-mail.  However, they only give each person 10 so when you sign up I ask that you send me one back.

Pick me Pick me     :woohoo: :woohoo:
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."