Author Topic: EXCELLENT Directory of JDBs/Collection agencies.  (Read 15728 times)

Rottweiler

• "SIT!" "Stay!" "Watch OUT!"
  • Valued Member
  • Talent does what it can; genius does what it must
    • Debtor Talk:  "Tough Love" for the Collection Industry.
Re: EXCELLENT Directory of JDBs/Collection agencies.
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008 09:11:02 PM »
Unfortunately, the "Archive.org" link only has the home page archived; the links all go back to the "parked" page. >:(
“This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice."
~ Olver Wendell Holmes

knud63

• Valued Member
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008 11:30:32 AM »
Has anyone had any experience with Suttell & Associates  and Bishop, White, and Marshall  in Seattle?

Do they actually represent the banks as clients or have they purchased the debt from the OC/OC?

artistickat

• Valued Member
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010 07:31:18 PM »
It's been a while since I visited here! The computer died and I lost the bookmark for a reverse phone directory...I think it was called 800 numbers. I've Googled it and can't find it. Pretty sure I found it on this site. Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

silverzgirl

• Valued Member
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010 09:30:43 PM »
800notes.com

That is how I managed to find most of my weird numbers...and figured out that many were not mine.
“Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.”  - Sun-Tzu

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV. I once thought I was a lawyer when I was litigating in a courtroom, but turns out I just had Patron induced bed spins and dreamed it all. Take my posts with a grain of salt...and a shot of Patron. But not so much you think you are a lawyer.

HeadsUp

• Valued Member
  • judgment proof
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013 04:52:13 PM »
Since people are asking for this information and they are afraid to post their personal situation online, here is very comprehensive and frequently updated list of collection agency and junk debt buyer names and addresses...

http://www.azdfi.gov/Consumers/Licensees/licenses.asp?list=CA&name=Collection%20Agencies
Finally a collector admits it...

"The reality is that there are people who can't pay and the job of an agency in my opinion is to separate those who can and those who cant and to not waste resources and efforts on those who cant." -- Dr. Evil.

All this nonsense about aggressive judgment enforcement against someone with no assets is just that-- utter nonsense.

http://www.debtorboards.com/index.php?topic=13309.msg100303#msg100303

kparker

• Valued Member
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013 05:04:38 PM »
Some states have their list of bonded debt collection companies on the state .gov website.

https://direct.sos.state.tx.us/debtcollectors/dcsearch.asp
(Texas search portal)

credit