Author Topic: Wanna be on TV? (Helping out a local TV reporter)  (Read 84 times)

trueq

• Valued Member
Wanna be on TV? (Helping out a local TV reporter)
« on: October 11, 2017 06:02:30 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/juliemparise

She is doing a local TV piece (CBS 58 Milwaukee) on unique ways to pay off/get out of debt.  and looking for people to interview.

If any WI debtorboard members are interested please contact her on her Facebook page.

I'd personally love the arbitration strategy, as DB'ers use it, getting into the media.   It might end up being a viral sensation.

I reccomend you be past any active legal action.    In other words, on the "backside" of your debtorboards journey.

I can't do it because I am a little "media radioactive" right now.  (I can't explain why without disclosing my identity).
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017 06:11:15 PM by trueq »
My free speech is not legal advice.  If you need legal advice, you need to talk to a lawyer.

Litigation Defense record
Arbitration record:   9 wins * 0 loses
Court Record:         2 wins * 2 judgments (1 of the 2 judgments has been vacated, other judgment upheld on appeal, marked "satisfied", because I wrote a check.)

The one bank that beat me in court, I now have a $2200 limit credit card from them again.
Redemption is always possible.

BrokeBob

• Valued Member
Re: Wanna be on TV? (Helping out a local TV reporter)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017 06:51:15 PM »
Knowing Trueq's secret identity (not so secret because he once posted a case with his name on it on DB, IIRC, and anyway it took me about 15 minutes with Google to figure out who he was long before then), of course I had to look up why he is "media radioactive".  This particular reporter has covered him. 

All I can say is, Trueq has his own ways, and you may agree or disagree.  I do know he is quite happy to help out people whether they agree with him or not.  Trueq is, well, unique, and nobody will agree with him 100% of the time anyway. 

As for myself, I am pretty much past things, but my wife still has a nasty on her CRAs that is not quite SOL and may be heading to arbitration soon, so I'd better recuse myself since I would be doing the arb case if it comes to that. 

credit