Author Topic: Credit Report Questions  (Read 394 times)

laradee

• Valued Member
Credit Report Questions
« on: September 23, 2017 09:44:57 PM »
September 8, me and husband went to court against Cach LLC. Husband had a judgment against him, Judge found no sufficient evidence that I owe the debt so I got out of it. Husband is unemployed for many years. I checked my credit report with Credit Karma and still it showed that I owe Cach LLC 6,700.00. How do I dispute this? Do I need to send letter to Cach and tell them to delete it? or just dispute it directly with Credit Karma?

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
  • Welcome to my Temper Tantrum
Re: Credit Report Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017 10:16:59 PM »
Credit Karma got it from a Credit Bureau. You send a copy of the Judge's finding that you are not responsible for the debt to the CRA and tell them if it is not OFF your file in 30 days you will be glad to have them explain to a Judge why. If a Judge says you don't owe it, you don't owe it and for a CRA to say otherwise is a FDCPA violation.
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

Founder of the Credit Terrorist Training Camp (Debtorboards)

laradee

• Valued Member
Re: Credit Report Questions
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017 11:22:36 PM »
I went to the court the other day to get a transcript of the judgment of our case. The clerk just gave me a copy of my husband's judgment and I ask her if there was any for me. She said there was none. It cost 25 dollars to get a copy (1 pc of paper)of the judgment for my husband.

Thanks for your reply flyingifr.

credit