Author Topic: I am Concerned that Fake TransUnion Company Stole my Money and my Identity!  (Read 3293 times)

Clydesmom66

• Valued Member
When I notify TransUnion that a possible spoofer is out there using Trans Union LLC service mark, Mr. Peck, CEO has the responsibility to stop it immediately.  Companies have legal tools like "cease and desist" at their disposal.   Mr. Peck, CEO has to protect his company's trademark/service mark, plain and simple.

1215 1215 1215 1215 1215 1215

You are a moron plain and simple.  You likely fell for a scam and TU has no responsibility to make you whole from it. 

TU, their CEO, nor government agencies have ZERO responsibility to protect you from your own stupidity.  Who exactly would he send a cease and desist to?  TU has as much chances of finding the scammer as you do.  Odds are high that by the time TU got your report of possible phishing, sent it to the proper department and it got assigned to someone to investigate the entire site was gone and shut down.  What exactly do you expect them to do at that point?  Don't answer it is a rhetorical question.  Your expectations are already clearly delusional.
Be VERY careful following advice from the internet! What worked for someone with thousands of posts on a message board may not work for YOU in your state.  Consult a lawyer when ever possible.

splash

• Valued Member
Firstly, before I posted to this Board, I made payments to "TransUnion" and "Trans Union LLC", both legally registered companies, not spoofer's  However, I received documents from fake "TransUnion LLC" (a fake, unregistered company)  via United States Postal Service showing fake "TransUnion LLC" proper traceable address. 

Secondly, the possible spoofer can can be found.  PO Box 805, Woodlyn, PA 19094-0805 used by fake "TransUnion LLC" is located at a United States Post Office:
WOODLYN POST OFFICE
217 FAIRVIEW RD
WOODLYN, PA 19094

Thirdly, Mr. Peck, CEO can get the US Postal Service to immediately stop this spoof by contacting the Postal Inspectors.  Another tool, as I mentioned before, is to issue the spoofer with a "cease and desist" order.  Companies do this all the time in defense of their trademark/service mark.  To reiterate, Mr. Peck has the responsibility to TransUnion's shareholders and the public to address this matter.  Can your Bank knowingly allow imposters to communicate with you about your bank accounts?  I expect not!  I get reminders all the time, to forward any suspected spoof documents to my Bank so that they can address the deception.

Fourthly, it is obvious that the spoofer does not care.   As a consumer, I care  The spoofer's deception appears bold and intentional. The spoofer's address is conspicuous, clear and visible in the postal mails.

splash

• Valued Member
Dear Clydesmom66.  You sound frustrated.  Do you work for TransUnion as well?  Time will tell who is the moron.  Enjoy your day!

CleaningUp

• Valued Member
If you think it is a fake company scamming you for your money, why haven't you taken it up with the police?  They're the ones that handle that sort of thing.

You could write to the CPFB and see what they have to say?  My money is they come back saying pretty much the same as we have told you...

And BTW...We're not here to indulge you in your fantasies.  We're here to help you come to RESEASONABLE[/b] conclusions about the evidence that you present.  Right now, you've got no evidence.  You don't even have reasonable suspicions about the evidence.

And lastly and most important, you have failed to take even the simplest of steps...a phone call to Transunion...to find out what they have to say about the matter.

Come back when you done something real about the problem and actually have some EVIDENCE that supports your allegations.  Note clearly, that by the term "evidence", we're talking about the type of stuff that you could offer in court and have a reasonable chance of having it admitted in support of your case.  You can research that point by reading the Rules of Evidence that are applicable to the courts in your jurisdiction.

Right now, you are just a train doing a belly flop in a river.  SPLASH !!!

BellEbutton

• Valued Member

However, I received documents from fake "TransUnion LLC" (a fake, unregistered company)

Look at the tiny writing at the bottom of each page on the TransUnion website.

https://www.transunion.com/

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017 12:30:42 AM by BellEbutton »

CleaningUp

• Valued Member

Look at the tiny writing at the bottom of each page on the TransUnion website.

Pop goes the weasel ! 

Bruno the JDB Killer

• BANNED
Secondly, the possible spoofer can can be found.  PO Box 805, Woodlyn, PA 19094-0805 used by fake "TransUnion LLC" is located at a United States Post Office:
WOODLYN POST OFFICE
217 FAIRVIEW RD
WOODLYN, PA 19094

Thirdly, Mr. Peck, CEO can get the US Postal Service to immediately stop this spoof by contacting the Postal Inspectors.

So can you, if you were the victim of a criminal act committed by someone misusing the mails. That is a federal offense. File a complaint here:

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/filecomplaint.aspx
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.

splash

• Valued Member
The bottom of TransUnion’s web pages is not “evidence” that TransUnion LLC is a legally registered company in PA and it is not “evidence” that TransUnion LLC is a “consumer reporting agency” as that term is defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681a.

I stand by my previous posts including:

"TransUnion LLC" is NOT a legally registered company with Pennsylvania's Secretary of State.

For legally registered companies with Pennsylvania's Secretary of State search the following PA link…
https://www.corporations.pa.gov/search/corpsearch

"Trans Union LLC" is registered under Entity Number #2853980. Trans Union LLC is a “consumer reporting agency” as that term is defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681a.

However "TransUnion LLC" is NOT registered with the Pennsylvania's Secretary of State. It has NO Entity Number. It’s a FAKE company. IT is NOT a "consumer reporting agency" as that term is defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681a.

I maintain that "TransUnion LLC" is an illegal, fake, fraudulent company that corresponded with me via the United States postal service. 

Fake “TransUnion LLC” is not the same entity as legally registered “Trans Union LLC”.  Note, the subtle name variation.

I am not sharing any further "evidence" with this Forum.  The same way I and others did research to amass "evidence" regarding "TransUnion LLC", I invite the public to do the same.   I contacted TransUnion in writing via FedEx, so calling them at this point is moot. 

Apparent hypocritical TransUnion trolls on this Forum talk about “evidence”, yet make conclusory statements about what I did or did not do ….. without “evidence” of course. 

I still have not received my requested  file disclosure from Trans Union LLC, the "consumer reporting agency" as that term is defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681a.  “Fantasy”?  Time will tell! 

Bruno the JDB Killer

• BANNED
The issue isn't so much whether it is a fake company or not, which it probably is, but what are you going to do about it? Chasing fake companies has a low success rate.
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.

Clydesmom66

• Valued Member
I still have not received my requested  file disclosure from Trans Union LLC, the "consumer reporting agency" as that term is defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681a.  “Fantasy”?  Time will tell!

Well, if you sent your money to a fake company that is spoofing being the actual bureau you are not going to receive your actual file.  DUH.  The REAL TU credit bureau has NO legal obligation to send you one shred of documentation if you sent the request to a scammer.  I stand by my original opinion:  you are a moron.
Be VERY careful following advice from the internet! What worked for someone with thousands of posts on a message board may not work for YOU in your state.  Consult a lawyer when ever possible.

BellEbutton

• Valued Member
Well, if you sent your money to a fake company that is spoofing being the actual bureau you are not going to receive your actual file.  DUH.  The REAL TU credit bureau has NO legal obligation to send you one shred of documentation if you sent the request to a scammer.  I stand by my original opinion:  you are a moron.

:vbrofl:

Good grief, he won't even make a simple phone call.   That tells me that he's the perpetual victim who loves to create drama and crises.

splash

• Valued Member
Dear Clydesmom66, You sound like a sorry TransUnion troll,, heavy on misinformation and insults and weak on facts.

To repeat my earlier post:  "Firstly, before I posted to this Board, I made payments to "TransUnion" and "Trans Union LLC", both legally registered companies, not spoofer's  However, I received documents from fake "TransUnion LLC" (a fake, unregistered company)  via United States Postal Service showing fake "TransUnion LLC" proper traceable address."

Surely, you can read that I sent my money to "TransUnion" and "Trans Union LLC", both legally registered companies, not spoofer's

Rest assured, I really don't care what you think of me.

I take it as a compliment when you repeatedly copy my words.  Moron?  Time will tell. 

splash

• Valued Member
"create drama and crises"?   I am handling my business.   You guys are creating your own "drama and crises". And the word is "crisis"

BellEbutton

• Valued Member
"create drama and crises"?   I am handling my business.   You guys are creating your own "drama and crises". And the word is "crisis"

Your business is to create drama.

BTW, "crises" is plural.

splash

• Valued Member
Again, you guys are heavy on insults, misinformation and weak on facts.

You have no first hand knowledge of how I am handling my business or what my business is?  Your words are  empty.

And it does not change that "TransUnion LLC" is a fake company, not legally registered in PA.

credit