Author Topic: Collectors Violating TCPA  (Read 562 times)

arand

• Valued Member
Re: Collectors Violating TCPA
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017 09:38:25 PM »
Not looking for clients. I was looking for an answer to a simple question. For unknown reasons you saw it as a reason to question my motives or strategy. I'm not looking for your advice. I am looking for names. For example LoanMart will call more than 10 times a day post revocation. That is the kind of information I am looking for.  If anyone has such information I would welcome it. I am not going to respond to the other comments as it does not advance my purpose. Adios.

Bruno the JDB Killer

• Valued Member
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2017 10:21:38 PM »
We are not here to do your work for you. If you knew anything, you'd know how to get the information you seek about your mythical clients. Apparently you do not.

I'm not looking for your advice. I am looking for names.

One and the same. Keep looking, we are not going to help you with some class action fantasy.If you knew anything about the TCPA, you'd go back to Girly Law School, smooth your crinoline, and try to act like lawyer. Apparently you cannot. Adios? Best word we've heard this week.
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.

arand

• Valued Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2017 10:24:17 PM »
All this in response to a simple question. SMH. Good luck folks.

Bruno the JDB Killer

• Valued Member
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017 01:46:04 PM »
SMH? Send Me to Harvard perhaps? Come on, if you're a lawyer I'm the Easter Bunny.
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.