Not to the court, no. All you want to do is get them to approve the MTC. Once you are in JAMS you can write up your violations.
Ok. I'm filling out my answer and I'm not sure what to put for why I claim I don't owe money to the plaintiff. Choices are:
1. The good or services were not received.
2. The goods or services received were defective.
3. The bill has been paid.
4. I/We did not order the goods or services.
5. The dollar amount claimed by the plaintiff(s) is incorrect.
6. Other – Set forth any other reasons why you believe money is not owed to the plaintiff(s). (You may attach
more sheets if you need to.)