Author Topic: Getting sued by Midland in Michigan..  (Read 2352 times)

Butchnip

• Valued Member

Bruno the JDB Killer

• BANNED
Re: Getting sued by Midland in Michigan..
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017 01:20:34 PM »
You need the one from the year you defaulted. The CFPB did not collect agreements in 2015, if that's the one you need. If you can't find it, request it from Synchrony.
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.

Butchnip

• Valued Member
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017 02:36:32 PM »
You need the one from the year you defaulted. The CFPB did not collect agreements in 2015, if that's the one you need. If you can't find it, request it from Synchrony.

Dang it.. I don't remember when exactly I defaulted. It was probably right around 2015 though. I'll see if I can find anything. Regardless though, will Synchrony send me an agreement that quickly?

*I just called Synchrony and they said don't have my info regarding when the account became delinquent, because it has been sold to Midland. They recommend that I call Midland for that info as well as the proper agreement contract from that time. Would you recommend I proceed with that, calling up the enemy?

BTW, I do have a couple questions regarding the arbitration template from your book..

1. Since I waited this long to fill out the MTC arb, should I just bring it to court tomorrow and hand it to the judge and attorney? Or do I still need to file it with the clerk and send it to the attorney via mail (though I will see her tomorrow)?

2. I don't know what to put in the "slip op" blanks in the paragraphs for number 6.

3. Can I just print that whol thing out in one shot (when completed), or should the ORDER and AFFIDAVIT be separate items.. Included but on their own sheets of paper, apart from the actual MTC arb letter?

4. Should the titles you included be used in the forms or omitted - "MOTION TO COMPEL PRIVATE CONTRACTUAL ARBITRATION, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE, STAY THE PROCEEDINGS PENDING ARBITRATION.. ORDER... AFFIDAVIT.. Should these actually be on the printed pages?

Thanks! I'm over here trying to cram all the info I can into my gourd.

Bruno the JDB Killer

• BANNED
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017 12:55:20 PM »
Yes, you can print it all out at once. I would copy it into Word format so you can center things and establish separate pages for the affidavit and order. Use the 2016 agreement for now, they will have to pay their arb fees to challenge it and they won't do it.
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.

credit