Author Topic: Mother received "writ of garnishment" at her place of work, what can she do??  (Read 1447 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bruno the JDB Killer

  • Posts: 14304
"Motions seeking relief under C.R.C.P. 60(b) must be made within a reasonable time, which means it is up to the trial courtís discretion as to whether the motion was timely made. Generally, if the motion is made within 6 months of the entry of the judgment or order it is considered timely."
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.