Author Topic: December Challenge  (Read 1099 times)

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
  • Welcome to my Temper Tantrum
December Challenge
« on: December 01, 2016 03:24:55 PM »
For two months in a row DB has failed to meet its fundraising goal. That is not good. Therefore I am issuing a challenge to all DB members.

DB needs $888 in December to be solvent for the year. If the members meet that goal, I will match it. It is time to step up to the plate and make Flyingifr write a big check. This challenge expires December 31, 2016.
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

Founder of the Credit Terrorist Training Camp (Debtorboards)

Admin0248

• Administrator
Re: December Challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016 04:52:56 PM »
Please remember:

All contributions to Debtorboards are fully deductible when you file your tax return.

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016 05:13:22 PM »
Two weeks left and only $5 in donations.
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

LightBearer1307

• Valued Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016 06:57:06 PM »
Will you take payment via BTC [Bit Coin], I would be happy to donate but prefer to remain 100% anonymous for personal/professional/career/legal/discovery reasons.

BarkingDog

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016 06:23:16 AM »
Will you take payment via BTC [Bit Coin], I would be happy to donate but prefer to remain 100% anonymous for personal/professional/career/legal/discovery reasons.
You can send Cash and remain 100% anonymous. Have Flyingifr p.m. You his address.

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016 03:19:28 PM »
You can send Cash and remain 100% anonymous. Have Flyingifr p.m. You his address.

It's true - I have no problem with anyone knowing my association with DB. If you want to donate anonymously either check the box that says "donate anonymously" on the donations page or send it to me and I will make the donation for you through my Paypal account. Barkingdog has done that several times already.

See the attached screen shot to see how to donate anonymously.

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016 11:16:44 AM »
Today is the last day of the Challenge and we are 7% towards meeting the Challenge. Not good.

LightBearer1307

• Valued Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017 04:19:07 AM »
Sorry for delay, sent today.

BarkingDog

• Valued Member
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017 02:49:31 AM »
Sorry for delay, sent today.
DEBTORBOARDS thanks You.  :drinking: