Author Topic: Getting baddies removed from CRAs early  (Read 910 times)

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
  • Welcome to my Temper Tantrum
Getting baddies removed from CRAs early
« on: July 30, 2016 02:36:29 PM »
I started a thread on MyFico that DB members may find interesting. It seems the CRA's will sometimes take the baddies off a CRA file before the full 7.5 years from DOFD, but you have to know to ask. It is called an "Early Exclusion".

Here's the link: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Let-s-discuss-Early-Exclusions/m-p/4697503#M501236
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

Founder of the Credit Terrorist Training Camp (Debtorboards)

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
Re: Getting baddies removed from CRAs early
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017 09:35:58 PM »
Got my first results today - all 6 baddies deleted from my TU. My TU is now clean. I await the score bump.
BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
Re: Getting baddies removed from CRAs early
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017 07:32:16 PM »
The new score hit today - my TU went up 197 points in 1 day to a very respectable 795.

credit