Author Topic: Citizens Cank, MBNA, FIA Card Services, BOA, Portfolio Recovery  (Read 981 times)

mark32455

• Valued Member
Citizens Cank, MBNA, FIA Card Services, BOA, Portfolio Recovery
« on: September 10, 2014 03:45:38 AM »
Can I get some help?
I opened an account in 1995 with Citizens Bank, they sold to MBNA, they sold to FIA, they sold to BOA, in 2012, I defaulted, they would not settle, I am being pushed, it in district court now, I answered the case, trial is set, since they will not settle, I will have to try to get this dismissed. Any thought on getting this dismissed before trial, they have no "Chain Of Title", They do not seem to have a case without documents but they are pushing me till I pay in full, I just do not have it all. I now must fight. Any help?

JROD

• Valued Member
Re: Citizens Cank, MBNA, FIA Card Services, BOA, Portfolio Recovery
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014 04:59:16 PM »
Relax and chill...Keep issue to one post.

MBNA ,FIA, BOA, PRA can be "canked"

with A.R.B.   Elect, Initiate, Observe....E.I E.I.O :drinking:

Bruno the JDB Killer

• BANNED
Re: Citizens Cank, MBNA, FIA Card Services, BOA, Portfolio Recovery
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014 05:46:46 PM »
Can I get some help?
I opened an account in 1995 with Citizens Bank, they sold to MBNA, they sold to FIA, they sold to BOA, in 2012, I defaulted, they would not settle, I am being pushed, it in district court now, I answered the case, trial is set, since they will not settle, I will have to try to get this dismissed. Any thought on getting this dismissed before trial, they have no "Chain Of Title", They do not seem to have a case without documents but they are pushing me till I pay in full, I just do not have it all. I now must fight. Any help?

They don't need a chain of title. These are bank mergers, not sales to debt buyers.
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.

credit