Author Topic: Demand For Disclosure  (Read 1332 times)

BarkingDog

• Valued Member
Demand For Disclosure
« on: April 25, 2014 01:12:29 AM »
I just received a Demand For Disclosure From Rodenburg Law Firm. attorney for portfolio recovery.   What will they do if i don't fill them out ? appreciate  any help.  :woohoo:

cbarnett97

• Valued Member
Re: Demand For Disclosure
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014 01:14:35 AM »
It depends on the context of letter.

BarkingDog

• Valued Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014 03:01:56 AM »
Hey cbarnett97
like that Kitty Cat.  :vbrofl:

Clydesmom66

• Valued Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014 03:30:03 AM »
I just received a Demand For Disclosure From Rodenburg Law Firm. attorney for portfolio recovery.   What will they do if i don't fill them out ? appreciate  any help.  :woohoo:

Two years ago Portfolio was suing you.  Did they get a judgment?  If the answer is yes then that form may be for a debtor's exam and if you do not fill it out and comply then they can ask the court to issue a bench warrant for contempt of court.  A debtors exam is an official court process looking for any and all assets that they might seize to satisfy the judgment.
Be VERY careful following advice from the internet! What worked for someone with thousands of posts on a message board may not work for YOU in your state.  Consult a lawyer when ever possible.

gowyo

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014 04:35:52 AM »
Are they taking about you answering interrogatories, production of documents, and request for admissions?
I am not a lawyer and most likely a crackpot.