Suing Your Creditors > Sample Pleadings

MTD and credit report

<< < (2/3) > >>

KFMAN:

--- Quote from: alexander323bc on June 06, 2012   05:55:45 PM ---I am new here and the search function pulled out way to much stuff to sort through all of it. I am sure this is a re post but I could not find it.  So you can just point me in the right direction :)

I am new york state in County Court. I have sent disclosure already and waiting for a follow up response. In the mean time I am working in filing a motion to dismiss based on the SOL of 3 years working off the case law court of appeals in 2010 ( i don't know the name off the top of my head) My question is will a copy of my credit report showing First Date of Delinquency work in an MTD to show the date of SOL? I don't have any bank statements or anything.   Do I need the Plaintiff the verify the report that its the correct date? If so how do I do this?

--- End quote ---
Who is suing you JDB or OC?

Why don't you ask for it during discovery?

If it's past SOL and this is a JDB, then that is a FDCPA violation.

alexander323bc:
Its a JDB and ask for what during discovery? its call disclosure in new york for starters but its the same thing. I did ask for the date of last payment and they did not provide it. I submitted my MTD based on the SOL outside of 3 years using New York's CPLR 202. I have a pre trial conference on the 10th. I doubt by motion will be hear or answered by then, I am presuming the judge will mention in at the hearing, Anyone have any idea's how I should prepare for the conference? The plaintiff and its Attorney only provided 3 billing statements in disclosure, that is it. No bill of sale, no agreement of any kind no last date of payment. Nothing but 3 billing statements.

KFMAN:
JDB see Chain of Custody.

Ask for what the DOFD was in Discovery.

If it's out of SOLand they filed suit, that alone is an FDCPA violation.

Admin0619:

--- Quote from: alexander323bc on September 28, 2012   03:12:43 PM ---Its a JDB and ask for what during discovery? its call disclosure in new york for starters but its the same thing. I did ask for the date of last payment and they did not provide it. I submitted my MTD based on the SOL outside of 3 years using New York's CPLR 202. I have a pre trial conference on the 10th. I doubt by motion will be hear or answered by then, I am presuming the judge will mention in at the hearing, Anyone have any idea's how I should prepare for the conference? The plaintiff and its Attorney only provided 3 billing statements in disclosure, that is it. No bill of sale, no agreement of any kind no last date of payment. Nothing but 3 billing statements.

--- End quote ---

Please use paragraphs between the subject changes in your post. It streamlines your situation, therefore can streamline the help you receive and perhaps result in more responses.

If you have questions about post format as outlined in our ToS, please PM an Administrator.

The path to success in matters legal is paved in honing the craft of CONCISE communication. We would be in remiss to not strive to put our members on that path.

alexander323bc:
Ok Thanks for the reply. Yes its a JDB if anyone from ny is familiar with Malen and Associates that is the plaintiffs attorney.

During disclosure they did not provide a date of last payment or fdod.

I provided that using the billing statements the sent, copy of my bank statements and I threw in a copy of credit report that is probably meaningless.  Apparently they are not admissible in court.

I will look at the chain of custody. I have a pre-trial hearing on the 10th

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version