Author Topic: Served Summons and Complaint at old address in NJ after I moved, wrong venue?  (Read 839 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Valued Member
  • Posts: 4
I was served a summons and complaint in Superior Court of New Jersey Law Division-Special Civil Part Morris County.  It was filed on Aug 19, 2011, and served on August 22, 2011.  I moved Before August 1st to Hudson County.  Do I Fill out my address as the old address or new address, and should I contest it as it was served in the wrong venue??? My drivers license was issued on Aug 20, 2011, but I have a lease and other documents that show I moved before that...


  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 962
It is requested that, when posting, one use the basic writing skills taught in grammar school.

* Paragraph breaks when necessary

* Proper grammar and punctuation as well as capitalization

One single strand of sentences not only presents a reading issue for other members, but may result in fewer responses.