Author Topic: Getting ready to mail off my answers.  (Read 3479 times)

kcpluggedin

• Valued Member
Getting ready to mail off my answers.
« on: June 06, 2011 06:03:36 PM »
First of all I want to thank everyone who has empowered me with the knowledge of how to fight back, while I'm still a little bit overwhelmed with everyday I learn more and that feeling goes away.

I am getting ready to mail off my answers to the law firm representing MMC, while also mailing off my own Interrogatories & Requests. Along with filing my MTC Arbitration with the court before my next court date.

If I may ask for input on how everything looks, while also asking should I file a counterclaim against MMC since I did send them a VOD and they continued to try and collect?

kcpluggedin

• Valued Member
Re: Getting ready to mail off my answers.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011 06:09:30 PM »
Here are my answers to the Plaintiff and MTC for Arbitration

kennypowers

• Valued Member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011 07:29:51 PM »
Looks pretty good. Are you filing with the court as well?

I would not bother with a counter claim, just hit them with a suit. Contact me off board about this.
See that puppy dog sleepin' over in the corner.

Don't bother him.

debt coaster

• Valued Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011 08:16:56 PM »
Just a matter of procedures. If you are going to file a MTC and are confident it will be granted by the judge, then what harm if any is there in not answering the plaintiff's requests for admissions, interogs, production of documents, etc. ??

kcpluggedin

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011 09:52:16 PM »
I'm filing the Motion before I have my next  court date, I want to try and put them on their heels with a surprise. and this alleged debt is only about $850.

kennypowers

• Valued Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011 10:08:48 PM »
I want to try and put them on their heels with a surprise. and this alleged debt is only about $850.

And they will be surprised, funny how these east coast bankers think us midwesterners are bunch of dumb rubes :drinking:

Don't bother him.

kcpluggedin

• Valued Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011 10:34:39 PM »
Its ridiculous I showed you to court 3 different times as I knew there was a summons out there even though I hadn't been served, while I was there as court I watched all the Summary Judgement's issued.

One time I even tried to keep a running total of the amount now this is a estimate, but I roughly had about $200,000 in SJ's in a 2 1/2 hr period of time. Now take in to consideration that this lawyer has two sessions of court every Tuesday...

What this has done has made me consider changing my degree path into Consumer Law, so I say thanks to everyone here who has taught me to fight back... to the point wo where I want to fight for people who don't know they have rights in this area.

kennypowers

• Valued Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011 10:41:13 PM »

What this has done has made me consider changing my degree path into Consumer Law, so I say thanks to everyone here who has taught me to fight back... to the point wo where I want to fight for people who don't know they have rights in this area.

An undisclosed number of years back while deciding on a path two roads appeared at the junction, law and education. Sadly I chose the latter.

Beware just as most competent criminal defense attorneys were once prosecutors, most competent consumer law attorneys were once collection attorneys. There are exceptions and hopefully you remain that exception.

Were they SJ's or DJ's also?

Don't bother him.

kcpluggedin

• Valued Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011 10:48:39 PM »
I actually cant stand MOST LAWYERS..... and I know many, as they become manipulators over time and not People of Law, probably another reason I want to pursue the law field.

Most were SJ's about a quarter were agreements between the lawyer and consumer.

kennypowers

• Valued Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011 10:52:32 PM »

Most were SJ's about a quarter were agreements between the lawyer and consumer.

I would almost wager the DJ's from the session totaled more than a million or more, that a tremendous transfer of wealth from the heartland to the coasts and overseas just in one day.

Don't bother him.

kcpluggedin

• Valued Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011 11:00:08 PM »
Yeah and I know that across the hall their is another attorney representing MMC as well for a different law firm out of St Louis, which I got a Dismissal without prejudice last year against.

CleaningUp

• Valued Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011 11:12:02 PM »
KC, if you think that civil law is NOT about manipulation, you have a great deal of studying to do.

Civil law is all about presenting a case in a way in which the preponderance of the evidence goes your way.  It has nothing to do with justice or right. It's ALL about manipulation. That is what a study for a  law degree focuses on.

The sooner that you understand that basic element of civil law, you sooner you become a good advocate for you position.

kcpluggedin

• Valued Member
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011 11:19:57 PM »
OK CU I agree I think I worded it wrong...should have been more on the lines of flat out lying, at least until you can prove them wrong just like when I have called other Lawyer on the Process of Service.

I did and he finally seen the VOD I sent them he dismissed.  Like you said many times its all about Posturing along with Manipulation.

So I agree with you on Manipulation I will call it using Legal Manipulation  :drinking:

Paralyzed

• Valued Member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017 12:55:27 AM »
Answer clarity - Portfolio summons lists #1 with complex statement. Partial is true, the rest PRA should prove not me. Can someone please help with a GOOD answer?
#1 The plaintiff is registered and licensed to do business in New jersey AND the defendant is a resident of XXXX county AND whose social security number ends in xxxxxxx is subject to this courts jurisdiction.

PRA must prove they are licensed etc and yet they provide nothing to substantiate.
I am in the county listed but not responsible for this debt
I am filing an MTC for Private Arb
That is my SS but with them not providing anything to substantiate this claim am I obligated to answer in the same format? 

BTW _ how the heck does any one file a new posting? This page seems to have lost the little icon to do so!!!!

Flyingifr

• -DEAN EMERITUS-
  • Valued Member
  • Welcome to my Temper Tantrum
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017 03:26:29 AM »
My comments:

You make it too easy for them. Make them get the documents that prove their case. You are allowing them to float by on their own self-serving pleadings. I guarantee they will not give you the same courtesy.

Interrogatory 5: Add "Provide a complete and unredacted copy of all pleadings, and rulings by the Judge, including Judgments for and against Defendant"

Interrogatory 6: Add "Provide a complete and unredacted copy of all documents referenced in your response."

Interrogatory 7: Add "Provide a complete and unredacted copy of such documents"

Interrogatory 8: Add "Provide a complete and unredacted copy of such documents"

Interrogatory 9: Add after "For each witness, provide" the following: "Their name, business title if an employee, the job description of that business title if an employee, their dates of employment including date and reason for termination if applicable, their last known residence address and telephone number and a copy of their last resume on file in addition to...."

Interrogatory 10: Add "Please provide that person's name, business title if an employee, the job description of that business title if an employee, their dates of employment including date and reason for termination if applicable, their last known residence address and telephone number and a copy of their last resume on file."

Interrogatory 14: Add "Provide a copy of such notice as well as any postal records proving mailing of such notice, and to what address  such notice was mailed and on what date it was mailed.

Interrogatory 15: Add " "Please provide that person's name, business title if an employee, the job description of that business title if an employee, their dates of employment including date and reason for termination if applicable, their last known residence address and telephone number and a copy of their last resume on file"

Interrogatory 16: Add: "Provide a complete and unredacted copy of all documents referenced in your response."

Interrogator 17: Add: ""Provide a complete and unredacted copy of all documents referenced in your response."

BTW-the Flyingifr Method does work. (quoted from Hannah on Infinite Credit, September 19, 2006)

I think of a telephone as a Debt Collector's crowbar. With such a device it is possible to pry one's mouth open wide enough to allow the insertion of a foot or two.

Debtors Exams are the perfect place for us Senior Citizens to show off our recently acquired Alzheimers.

Founder of the Credit Terrorist Training Camp (Debtorboards)

credit