Author Topic: Ease of Use  (Read 5529 times)

Mischievous Smurfy

• Valued Member
Ease of Use
« on: July 27, 2010 10:45:21 PM »
The Attached document is a tutorial aimed at making it easier for everyone to use Debtorboards.  It contains hints on Searches Threads Quote Feature Inserting Links in a post - Links to your posts/Favorites.
Ease of Use - Smurfy's Quick Reference

why are we requesting validation instead of disputing???  Why Why Why

vballchick

• Valued Member
Re: Ease of Use
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010 06:34:36 AM »
Thanks Smurfy!
If you are new, try these links:

Flyingifr's Method

Abbreviations

sriska

• Valued Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010 04:16:15 PM »
I'm new so maybe I'm not seeing this capability, but it would be nice if I could "mark" the posts I'm interested in following, so that as new replies are added I can see what they are. Right now I'm only notified if I make a post myself. I'd just like a quick easy way to follow the posts I'm interested in.

maylaur

• Valued Member
  • I donated!!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010 04:18:38 PM »
I'm new so maybe I'm not seeing this capability, but it would be nice if I could "mark" the posts I'm interested in following, so that as new replies are added I can see what they are. Right now I'm only notified if I make a post myself. I'd just like a quick easy way to follow the posts I'm interested in.
At the top of every thread is a button that says "notify".  Click that, click yes when it asks for confirmation that you want to be notified, and that's it.

Good luck.
Anything I post is from my own personal experience, and might not apply to your own situation. 
I do not offer legal advice; for that, please consult a lawyer.

retnec

• Valued Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011 01:44:22 PM »
very helpful..

i was just wondering how to "note" or mark a topic without posting to it..the use of favorites was great. however is there a way to mark these post of imporatance without posting to them in our db profile
THANK YOU for tolerating and humoring my ignorance as i am new to the game

CleaningUp

• Valued Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011 02:38:27 PM »
Use a tiered bookmark system in your browser.  No practical limit to the levels of bookmarks you can create.

chester474

• Valued Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017 06:14:13 AM »
Where can I access the abbreviations used here - they continue to bother me - but I guess I'll have to put up with them.

Bruno the JDB Killer

• Valued Member
I am not an attorney. Any information I post is strictly my opinion and should be treated as such.